What personal information is collected from the people who visit this blog ?
When registering , as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do information is collected?
Information is collected from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on my site to provide feedback on our posts, products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information collected from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails for new information.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We don’t ask for credit card numbers.
SSL certificate is not needed now because no critical data is involved.
Are ‘cookies’ used?
Yes ( Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while the user is browsing (if you allow). Cookies are designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember useful information.
Cookies are used to understand your choices for future visits and to get an idea about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better service in the future. It helps to better understand site visitors.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled that will affect your site experience and it may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our blog but may do so in the future.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but may do so in the future.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You Can change your personal information:
• By emailing at address given below
Does this blog allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that third-party behavioral tracking is not allowed here.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.